• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ - August 27-29, 2010 - TORONTO, CANADA

847 posts in this topic

Considering that Chandler had the books the entire time at CGC since the Expo, something we were not told until he came forward here, and that I've been in communication with Chandler about this since, and that he notified me when the books had been shipped to you and Bruno from CGC, I don't know if I would say that it had been completely left to Chandler to take care of --- but I really do want to thank him and Sharon for their assistance. I paid for the grading and the shipping of the books on the company's behalf.

Thank you Kevin - but I guess I need to ask: Why not just let me know what you were doing? How am I supposed to understand and thank you for your involvement in helping without someone telling me? It simply looked like I was left to work it out with Desertwind. From the beginning this has been a story of bad communication which really hasn't changed. But, still - thank you for getting the collectible to me - it is very much appreciated.

If someone has a problem or an outstanding issue related to something at Fan Expo Canada, they can always contact me privately by PM or I can be emailed directly at kevin@hobbystar.com and I will do my best to resolve the problem.

We exchanged a few emails early on --- but in all honesty, I would not have known that this was still a problem if you had not posted here about it back in October... and since you made it a message board issue --- I replied here on the message board.

My impression was that you wanted it resolved asap, not to hear any more excuses or receive updates... so I did what I could to get it resolved quickly and efficiently. Chandler told me he had notified you and that the books were being sent.