• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many board members are Oversteet Advisors

85 posts in this topic

I've been collecting all the Overstreets published missing only 1 and 3. I managed to secure #3 via Ebay last week. My goal was to obtain a history of Comics at least from 1970 to the present. Also I wanted to be able to graph the NM prices over the years on many of the major keys and see when many of them were broken out.

One thing I was wondering was how many of our board members are current advisors.

I see that Flying Donut, and Steve Borock are there. Just wondered who else here is on that list.

Thanks in advance.

WEBHEAD

Marnin Rosenberg

:gossip: Marnin's not on the boards.

I thought he,isnt he in the NOD forum?

He's on the NOD chatboard, but not on these boards. He and Steve had a bit of a tif several years ago. Give Marnin a call and he'll tell you all about it.

Quite a few actually...

Jon Berk

Robert Beerbohm

Rick Whitelock

Mark Zaid

Gary Colabuono

Dan Cusimano

Richard Evans

Bill Ponseti

and a few more I probably missed... doh!

Now it's up to the rest of you to put Board names with their actual names.... lol

Joe Collector is one.

:roflmao:

You had me for a second.

Seeing JC listed as an advisor, I was fixing to agree with the comment made previously about Overstreet advisors behind bars! ^^