• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many board members are Oversteet Advisors

85 posts in this topic

I'm not sure I even get that, but something tells me it's insulting.

Still, that's what I expect whenever I come back to check this place out. Such respect. :)

:foryou:

And, Harley is one now. Interestingly, there is a list with pictures in the back of my guide. Easy to find the board members there. I just match the picture with the board name, it makes perfect sense.

Some of those pictures haven't been updated since the early 90's. A couple them are so old, I think the guys must think it works like the picture of Dorian Gray. I got news for them....it ain't working

Still, that's what I expect whenever I come back to check this place out. Such respect. :)

And, Harley is one now. Interestingly, there is a list with pictures in the back of my guide. Easy to find the board members there. I just match the picture with the board name, it makes perfect sense.

Some of those pictures haven't been updated since the early 90's. A couple them are so old, I think the guys must think it works like the picture of Dorian Gray. I got news for them....it ain't working

:roflmao:

Gator asked what to mention in his next Adviser's report. I told him to get all the pics updated. I can't recognize any of them at cons.

It would be interesting if we had a thread showing the guide pictures with a current picture supplied by boardies.

Ha...actually, I'm really interested to know how one is eligible to become an advisor. Definitely not questioning anyone's worthiness. :)

Is it by invitation? Evaluation of one's contribution to the hobby? Multiple years in the hobby? Ability to gather sales data (online, LCS, convention), analyze data and reliably present within the guide?

I would expect one or more of the above would at least get you considered.

Dashingly good looks :whee:

Cypriot dork

Are all Greeks named George or Nik?

Um, no

Don't forget DR. ARNOLD T. BLUMBERG.

Oh, wait, did he learn how to turn off caps lock?

I think you have him confused with drdonaldblake

lol

Definitely. On the bright side, it looks like if we need to speak to Dr. Arnold T, a snide remark will make him appear quite quickly.

No, Junior advisors have to set up Senior advisors booths.

Oh wait, Gary's customers will even do that for him :baiting:

Second, junior advisors must run to McDonalds for lunch and buy. McDonalds is the official sponsor of Comic Dealers in case anybody didn't know.

Third, junior advisors must bow or salute when senior advisors walk by.

Fourth, junior advisors must buy senior advisors all their drinks.

Second, junior advisors must run to McDonalds for lunch and buy. McDonalds is the official sponsor of Comic Dealers in case anybody didn't know.

Captain and diet for me!

Captain and diet for me!

it would consider it an honor to buy you a cap and dc

Happy to report that I will be in next years edition :)

Congrats. Learn the secret handshake yet?

Shhhhh.

wait a minute, it is a hand we are supposed to shake :o

ciorac, you gots some splaing to do lol