• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malkovich in talks for the role of the Vulture?

20 posts in this topic

Refresh my memory, but did the vulture have any powers besides being able to fly? (shrug)

An elderly man would have his jaw shattered from one punch via spider-man.

Doesn't exactly make for a compelling villain, IMO.

Now Lizard, he's certainly a great and timely (Genetics theme) villain to explore.

IF they are going to have Vulture (and I sincerely hope not)...Malkovich would be a great choice

I don't get why they would choose The Vulture over all the villains who could work so much better. Sure, he's a great 'comic book' villain, but can he do more than just fly?

I remember the rumors that they wanted Larry David to play The Vulture lol!

I don't get why they would choose The Vulture over all the villains who could work so much better. Sure, he's a great 'comic book' villain, but can he do more than just fly?

I remember the rumors that they wanted Larry David to play The Vulture lol!

:roflmao: That would be a hilarious idea for a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode!

Give the old coot an exo-skeleton, and Malkovich is an excellent choice for vulture!

He is old, but he could give the character the depth needed to make the character believable.

I have a feeling that Spider-man 4 will do for Spider-man 3 what Batman and Robin did for Batman Forever, and what Superman 4 did for Superman 3. Make Spider-man 3 look good.

I fell asleep in Spider-Man 3

First time that has ever happened to me. I seriously wanted to walk out after 1/2 hour the movie was so bad!