• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2010

324 posts in this topic

I just finalized my travel plans. Will be attending Thurs - Saturday & staying at the Intercontinental O'Hare (Big Pimpin') lol

See you guys soon.

If anybody who gets 9.8 slabs from me will be attending, let me know and I will bring them with me.

Bring mine, please :baiting:

Just the 9.8s? ;)

I just finalized my travel plans. Will be attending Thurs - Saturday & staying at the Intercontinental O'Hare (Big Pimpin') lol

See you guys soon.

If anybody who gets 9.8 slabs from me will be attending, let me know and I will bring them with me.

Already looking forward to a slider run.

Yum, another midnight sack of White Castles w/ Milk Shake :cloud9:

See you guys soon.

:cloud9: belly bombers

See you guys soon.

Yum, another midnight sack of White Castles w/ Milk Shake :cloud9: quote]

:cloud9: murder burgers.

See you guys soon.

Yum, another midnight sack of White Castles w/ Milk Shake :cloud9: quote]

:cloud9: murder burgers.

They're the best! lol

We have some great burger joints here in Cali, but those crappy little White Castle Burgers bring back fond memories of growing up in NYC.

We used to his the drive thru off the Expy after coming back from the clubs. I miss the 80s. :(

See you guys soon.

Saturday night of C2E2, Transplant and I get into a cab trying to find an afterhours club at three in the morning. We couldn't find one but we did find a White Castle, my first time eating there. The Sliders were awful but I had a great night.

Strahan and McCallum Go To White Castle...kinda sounds like a movie.

Jim

See you guys soon.

Saturday night of C2E2, Transplant and I get into a cab trying to find an afterhours club at three in the morning. We couldn't find one but we did find a White Castle, my first time eating there. The Sliders were awful but I had a great night.

Strahan and McCallum Go To White Castle...kinda sounds like a movie.

Jim

You forgot the part about knocking on our door at 2:55 am.

lol

Wish we could have made it but we wuz wiped!

Waitaminit! Transplant clubbing?

:o

You forgot the part about knocking on our door at 2:55 am.

lol

Wish we could have made it but we wuz wiped!

Waitaminit! Transplant clubbing?

:o

We were either looking to support the arts (interpretive dance to be specific) or looking for more booze, I don't remember. But the combo of Mexican dinner and White Castle fourth meal did not bode well for the next day.

Jon's friend Ryan and I were looking for JJ hotel room at c2e2. Ryan thought he knew the room, so knocked on the door saying housekeeping (8am). A very good looking woman answered the door in her nightgown. I really didn't know what to say at that point. A minute later, Jon pops his head out in the hallway about 5 doors down. It's funny now.

15 days away til I leave :whee:

We need some serious conversation starting :sumo:

My favourite show of the year bar none.

Jim

:acclaim:

I swear to god you are the closest thing to a troll I have, it's uncanny how many posts of yours follow mine.

Although I'm pretty positive it's because my posts are so lame and you're doing your best to save a thread my nonsense is killing.

Thank you :foryou:

Jim

My son and I went to our first Chicago Con last year (surprising that we live in St. Louis and just now decided to give it a shot). We had the time of our lives. My son said he wanted to go again so we're looking forward to it this year.

Last year we spent 2 days there (Sat & Sun), this year just Sat because he has to be back in classes by Monday and I can't get off work till the Fri before. Our time we be spending it with the dealers. I care nothing for the Wrestlers, the Celebrities, the expensive autographs, or even Artists Alley (since I had time last year I gave Artists Alley a look-through and was bombarded by artists I never heard of trying to sell me their wares).

Give me 200 hundred comic book dealers willing to weal & deal and help me complete my want list. Won't be wearing a costume as I need pockets to put my money in! I'm at Chicago Comic-Con to buy, buy, buy!

15 days away til I leave :whee:

We need some serious conversation starting :sumo:

My favourite show of the year bar none.

Jim

:acclaim:

I swear to god you are the closest thing to a troll I have, it's uncanny how many posts of yours follow mine.

Although I'm pretty positive it's because my posts are so lame and you're doing your best to save a thread my nonsense is killing.

Thank you :foryou:

Jim

It's hard work, but it is fulfilling. It's nice to be recognized.

I will beat you to all the sweet nintendo books at WWC just like I did at C2E2.

Travel safe and I will see you there.

--S.