• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

762 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

that haight asbury one?   it's all silver and later, huh?

Yeah, I couldn’t remember the name.  I didn’t think it matched with your interests but thought I would ask.

Just found your thread - what an absolutely amazing feat!!!  I am attempting to do the same, but I KNOW that there are collections I will never have.  I am at I think 15 of the 61 recognized pedigrees.  I have a few GA, but a LONG way to go yet!!!

Nicely done!!!

PDG

On 11/21/2021 at 5:27 AM, Straw-Man said:

very happy to upgrade my recil specimen.  sold the ibis run last year, but this classic raboy can have a spot in a different run.

ibis1 (2).jpg

Wow, big congrats to you on nice copy here as this must be one of the highest graded Recil Macon books out there, as most of them are generally more in the CGC 7.0 grade range or thereabouts.  :applause:

I would assume this Macon book here didn't have much writing in there because I have heard of some copies having up to 15 of his names written throughout the book which CGC would most likely downgrade severely for.  :facepalm:

Edited by lou_fine