• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

762 posts in this topic

i'm sticking this one in here, because it's simply a fawcett "file copy," as opposed to a crowley copy/file copy with the familiar stamp. no stamp here, and not from wendell's collection, apparently.

tmih7.jpg

I love it!

thanks to a great boardie, i picked up an andy wallace signed windy city. cool book, i think.

wcity.jpg

I've always thought that was an awesome cover.

thanks to a great boardie, i picked up an andy wallace signed windy city. cool book, i think.

wcity.jpg

Always cool to see Windy Citys, Billy. There is a question as to whether it's Andy or Anna. I have a mailing label for True 80 and it was sent to Anna Wallace (his sister).

i don't recall ever seeing a quality file copy before! was thrilled to snipe this one on the c'link auction, notwithstanding the pq. best $57 i ever spent.

feature104.jpg

Surely you blew less than $57 on a cheap date and a case of Natty Light in college...

i don't recall ever seeing a quality file copy before! was thrilled to snipe this one on the c'link auction, notwithstanding the pq. best $57 i ever spent.

feature104.jpg

That's a Lloyd jacquet File Copy

feature104.jpg

Neat books. So what are the full parameters of your GA ped collection? Looks like you have books for all of the peds done (already by the first post!).

So now are you trying to get at least one ped for every series that had a ped ... and one of every ped for every series that had a ped and ... hm

no sir, just a minimum of 1 from each cgc-recognized ped, including publisher's file copies. this one is the first quality file copy I've ever seen.

p.s. they recognize a few more across the street, and those are in hand, as well.

for some fun, i'll grab all the publishers I have file copies from.

sadly, this first one was slabbed after cgc stopped putting "timely file copy" on the staple-books. i have a few, none labeled as such [cat and west have a couple label-noted, as i recall].

usa2.jpg

no sir, just a minimum of 1 from each cgc-recognized ped, including publisher's file copies. this one is the first quality file copy I've ever seen.

p.s. they recognize a few more across the street, and those are in hand, as well.

Ok. I see. So you are counting file copies from each publisher as separate peds.

Do you also do separate versions of file copies? For instance, I've seen some Dell file copies listed as from the Random House Archives (or something like that).

Then there's always CGC recognized collections ... and ped copies in CGC recognized collections! :D