• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

762 posts in this topic

well, the type-set is finally complete, but let's just say i'm already lookin' for an upgrade.

wpenn.jpg

Woot! I was hoping you'd get that one!

Quite an accomplishment! (worship)

well, the type-set is finally complete, but let's just say i'm already lookin' for an upgrade.

wpenn.jpg

wpenn.jpg

Congrats, Geek. That was a long time comin' (thumbs u

i collect file copies as a part of this project, and found a new one. technically some sort of dell subsidiary, i guess, but label says "hawley publications." yay!

sb2-1.jpg

That cover is very cool. Much better than #1. Nice book, BP.

i collect file copies as a part of this project, and found a new one. technically some sort of dell subsidiary, i guess, but label says "hawley publications." yay!

sb2-1.jpg

I love the Sky Blazers 2. Such a cool cover. And definitely has ties to Dell. I have 3 Dell's with the same stamp and it is a pretty interesting stamp. Here's one of mine...

War_Comics_3_zpsfe7d024a.jpg

That's a ped that I've wanted an example of particularly bad....... I'd love a nice 8.5 Atlas PCH. Metro has the Spokane Planet 70 and while not Atlas, it's mighty tempting.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u