• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

762 posts in this topic

so sweet of you to gift me that supe 2! i'll send along my address so the book will truly be in "my g.a. pedigree run." yay!!!!!!!!

hm I didnt realise Crippen went back so far. Looks like a very pretty cop.

heritage had some going back to '36, but the really old stuff was essentially all low-mid grade. the supe 1 was 3.0, i think. like the church slash books, it looks like he didn't buy those new, but filled in back-issues.

so sweet of you to gift me that supe 2! i'll send along my address so the book will truly be in "my g.a. pedigree run." yay!!!!!!!!

lol

No pressure woowoo. :sumo:

I sent you a pic ( they say it lasts longer ) ??????????

lol

No pressure woowoo. :sumo:

I sent you a pic ( they say it lasts longer ) ??????????

I dunno - my 'puter's pretty brittle these days.

I know, right? I dropped mine out of a 5th story window and *poof!*, It shattered!

lol

23 others, as i recall.

My Planet #18 is a Toledo but took it out of the shell when I got it all those years ago. I recently had it regraded but of course the ascription is absent.

So that leaves 22. Cant recall the last time I saw another. Is there an early Superman among the Planets?

23 others, as i recall.

My Planet #18 is a Toledo but took it out of the shell when I got it all those years ago. I recently had it regraded but of course the ascription is absent.

So that leaves 22. Cant recall the last time I saw another. Is there an early Superman among the Planets?

i'm not a d.c. guy, but wan't the baby superman among krypton?

23 others, as i recall.

I owned the Toledo Superman #48 & #57 for about 12 years. The #48 was just incredible! There were also a number of World's Finest Comics, but I never bought any of those.