• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

762 posts in this topic

Wow,seems like only yesterday when you decided to chase the pedigrees.I know you had the Caps and the MM 12 for a long time,but which book was your 1st new pedigree specifically purchased for the set?

It's just wonderful to see them all on one thread Billy,you must be very proud.

the allentown and the aurora were nabbed on the same day. when i bought the mystery men 11, i wasn't yet on the fox-thru-7/40-run. the idea of the ped type set was bouncing around in my head, and then i saw the allentown in a c'link auction--knew it was a small hoard ped, and figured i'd better go after that book. once that trigger was pulled, i saw that the rangers was ending in a few minutes--seemed too serendipitous to pass up. that was in '06; tho' i already had several of the peds in my timely and others runs, just cuz they filled a hole, once i was devotedly onto the type set it took over 3 years to do it. it was the mm 11 that kinda got me ruminating on the fox run, which i'm still 4 books short of.

i am proud of them; thanks, geek.

Wow,seems like only yesterday when you decided to chase the pedigrees.I know you had the Caps and the MM 12 for a long time,but which book was your 1st new pedigree specifically purchased for the set?

It's just wonderful to see them all on one thread Billy,you must be very proud.

the allentown and the aurora were nabbed on the same day. when i bought the mystery men 11, i wasn't yet on the fox-thru-7/40-run. the idea of the ped type set was bouncing around in my head, and then i saw the allentown in a c'link auction--knew it was a small hoard ped, and figured i'd better go after that book. once that trigger was pulled, i saw that the rangers was ending in a few minutes--seemed too serendipitous to pass up. that was in '06; tho' i already had several of the peds in my timely and others runs, just cuz they filled a hole, once i was devotedly onto the type set it took over 3 years to do it. it was the mm 11 that kinda got me ruminating on the fox run, which i'm still 4 books short of.

i am proud of them; thanks, geek.

You should be proud (thumbs u

my old chicago went bye-bye to get the fantastic 3, but i was able to get a replacement c'town book. thanks gator.

i also recently got out of the river city book pictured a few pages back, but have a replacement coming in the mail for that one, too. will post once in.

ht6.jpg

Never saw that cover before, love it.

thanks, surfer, i like it too.

my preference would be to have a s/h bethlehem that fits into one of my timely runs, and there are a few atlas ones, a subby or two and an astonishing/marvel boy cover. but, they're pricey and i've been too tight to upgrade my books for the ped.