• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Planet 1, Torch 1, Flash 1, All Star 8, Eerie 1, WW 19 - Starts 8:15 EST

78 posts in this topic

Hurry and post the Flash #1 so I can scream in agony. You know how I have a weakness for the book. Is it my old copy?

hm If you've been waiting for the Flash 1 you're going to like this one.

I think this book is the "gem" of this thread.

Flash Comics 1 CGC 6.0 MP "color touch, pieces added, spine splits sealed, cleaned, reinforced (top and bottom edge trimmed) Cosmic Aeroplane Pedigree

A Golden age #1 with nice eye appeal from a pedigree collection made affordable by the restoration. I debated for a while whether or not I wanted to even list this one.

OSPG: $7100 G $14,200 VG $21,300 FN

Asking $6900

Flash1.jpg

All American Comics 19 CGC 7.0 "color touch, pieces added, seals, cleaned, interior lightened, reinforced (right & bottom edge trimmed) Origin & 1st appearance of The Atom, 4th appearance of Green Lantern.

OSPG $1650 G $3300 VG $4950 FN $12,400 VF

Giving this one away at $500 below G guide $1150

AA19CGC702-2.jpg

AA19backq-2.jpg

All Star Comics 8 - 1st appearance of Wonder Woman Off-white to White pages

The restoration listed when I bought this one was "5 extremely small color touches on the front cover, 2 of which are virtually impossible to see." I think the cover may have also been cleaned. Thinking of sending this one to Matt N for a Pro-screen if it doesn't sell here to find out for sure.

Despite presenting nicer, the current technical grade is a Fn- 5.5 for three reasons.

1) There is a tape pull on the lower back cover

2) The centerfold is detached

3) There is a small tear on the top of the front cover that is currently being sealed by a very small piece of tape on the inside front cover.

Asking $4500

AllStar8.jpg

AllStar8back.jpg

Planet Comics 1 CGC 7.5 VF- Slight A "color touch, glue at cover staples, spine split sealed"

GPA lists the last 7.5 Slight Amateur sale at $3585 in May '07

OSPG: $1200 G $2400 VG $3600 FN $9000 VF

Asking $2400 - SOLD VIA PM

Planet1-1.jpg