• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fedoraman’s Sales Thread - PRICES REDUCED AGAIN!!!

34 posts in this topic

I am looking for funds to make a major purchase of a key book I have been hunting for a while. The wife says I can’t dip into savings or charge this purchase so I am letting a few of my books go for the cause. There will be both restored and original books up for sale.

I will accept Paypal personal or Money Orders. Shipping costs will be the actual amount for postage, insurance and packaging. I will take great care that your books are packaged well to keep them protected from damage in shipping.

Ask any questions before purchase to ensure you know what you are buying. I will disclose as much as I know about the books and provide large scans. I can email larger scans if requested.

I can move a little on some of the prices but not to the extreme, so please, no low-ball offers. PM’ed offers will be considered but the :takeit: guy trumps all.

With that being said, here is the first:

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 8.5 OW – $400 $375 :news:$337.50

ss4grade.jpg

ss4fc.jpg

ss4bc.jpg

Fantastic Four #1 Cover Re-Creation by Matt Nelson, Last Page Married OW $1000 $900 :news:$810 - I will include the original cover with this book if desired. This price may seem a little high, but Matt really did some amazing work on this comic.

ff1fc.jpg

ff1bc.jpg

FF1IntFC.jpg

FF1Centerfold.jpg

FF1IntBC.jpg

ff1fc001.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #28 CGC 6.0 OW - $275 $247.50 :news:$222.75 – Non-color breaking ding on the upper right corner of the FC keeps this one from grading higher – could possibly be pressed out if you are into that sort of thing.

asm28cgclabel.jpg

asm28fc.jpg

asm28bc.jpg

0805508006O.jpg

And last but not least:

Amazing Fantasy #15 Cover Re-creation, tear seals to interior pages (mostly on the 1st wrap) by Matt Nelson- $1300 $1170 :news:$1053

af15fc.jpg

af15bc.jpg

AF15IntFC.jpg

AF15Centerfold.jpg

AF15PQ.jpg

AF15IntBC.jpg

I will include the original cover with this book if desired.

af15fc001.jpg

af15bc001.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #1 A Cover Re-Creation, very nice interior pages - $650

asm1afc.jpg

asm1abc.jpg

ASM1AIntFC.jpg

ASM1ACenterfold.jpg

ASM1APQ.jpg

ASM1AIntBC.jpg

Looks like a Military Coin Holding the page open

That is my squadron challenge coin from when I was in the US Air Force. 76th ALS Charleston AFB South Carolina.