• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man run #s 1 - 330 complete + Amazing Fantasy 15

77 posts in this topic

This is a complete run of Amazing Spider-Man starting at #1 and ending at #330 and also includes the Amazing Fantasy #15.

IMPORTANT INFO

1) This run will not be broken up.

2) Paypal PERSONAL or MO/Check accepted. If regular Paypal needed, then add 3%.

3) Time Payments not accepted at this time

4) Partial trade will be considered but the books must be strong sellers

5) Scans of any books can be posted upon request

6) All are unrestored

7) I'll most likely be throwing in some freebies too

8) Shipping is included in the price

9) I will determine who gets the run if PM negotiations are on going.

The early issues are generally Fa to Gd. Then the grades move up to GD to VG and then some of the issue hit FN in the later issues with the random low grade issue thrown in.

it's always cool to see a full SA Marvel run for sale in one shot. Nice Brent and hope it sells :)

:baiting: Sell a couple of Timely's to that guy in Placerville and buy it Bennie :baiting:

You said last week " The next complete run of ASM's for sale on the boards...I am buying it " !!! Did you mean it ? Here is your chance :sumo:

It's a shame the set doesn't include #331.
i was thinking the same thing Jeff. doh! And too bad it wasn't Action/Supe 1-330 :flamed:

Hey Bennie

And to bad there wasn't " Rocking horse people eating marshmallow pies and a girl with kaleidoscope eyes" to throw in to sweetin up the deal .

Good job Bennie :applause:

it's always cool to see a full SA Marvel run for sale in one shot. Nice Brent and hope it sells :)

:baiting: Sell a couple of Timely's to that guy in Placerville and buy it Bennie :baiting:

You said last week " The next complete run of ASM's for sale on the boards...I am buying it " !!! Did you mean it ? Here is your chance :sumo:

Timelys and SA Marvels don't equate "Bubba" :makepoint:

Besides, I threw you a bone already. lol

i was thinking the same thing Jeff. doh! And too bad it wasn't Action/Supe 1-330 :flamed:

Hey Bennie

And to bad there wasn't " Rocking horse people eating marshmallow pies and a girl with kaleidoscope eyes" to throw in to sweetin up the deal .

:cool:

Hey Bennie

:cool:

If you buy the run Bennie....you can show all the kids at Band Camp :roflmao: