• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Lady # 17 Classic Bondage Baker Cover SOTI SOLD

15 posts in this topic

Up for sale is Phantom Lady # 17 purchased this book as a VG/F Unrestored. Classic Baker Bondage Cover and was mentioned in the SOTI. Flaws are spine wear and small chip out of book at top right hand corner, otherwise cover and book are securely attached at both staples and book lays flat with vibrant colors. Last sale for a VG+ was $2886 at last CL auction. I am asking $2750.00 what I paid for the book. Can PM me with any questions. Payments accepted Paypal, money order or check. Time payments also considered. Shipping is included with purchase price.

Picture211.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Up for sale is Phantom Lady # 17 purchased this book as a VG/F Unrestored. Classic Baker Bondage Cover and was mentioned in the SOTI. Flaws are spine wear and small chip out of book at top right hand corner, otherwise cover and book are securely attached at both staples and book lays flat with vibrant colors. Last sale for a VG+ was $2886 at last CL auction. I am asking $2750.00 what I paid for the book. Can PM me with any questions. Payments accepted Paypal, money order or check. Time payments also considered. Shipping is included with purchase price.

Picture211.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Picture201.jpg

Picture204.jpg

:takeit: per PM