• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rangers 36 Baker Art High Grade

7 posts in this topic

This comic is a real beauty. It lays nice. It has great Baker art with Glory Forbes in it.

I'm saying this is a VF- because it has about a one inch spine split at the top. If it didn't have this split I'd say it would be a VF+. It has off white center with light cream edges to it for PQ.

I'm listing this at $200 firm. I don't want to take less as I paid more than this for it. I'm selling this because I came across another a short while after purchasing this one that I just couldn't pass up. I would prefer personal Paypal. :takeit: Trumps. $8.00 to mail insured with delivery confirmation. I will ship to Canada for additional postage to known members.

img721.jpg

img722.jpg

You keep upgrading at this rate, you'll have a 9.8 copy in no time. :grin:

Boy, a 9.8 now that would be something to see. Thanks everyone for the comments. I figure I'll just stash it for awhile if it doesn't sell.

>> Boy, a 9.8 now that would be something to see.

I've got the next best thing ... the 9.4 Church copy (he says modestly).

BTW, I think your asking price is pretty fair ... nice book.

gozer

=======================

I probably shouldn't have eaten that packet of powdered gravy I found in

the parking lot.