• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's finally time to put Danny Dupcak out of business auction FUNDRAISER
2 2

607 posts in this topic

Good Lord.. why are there still people who pop up defending this guy... get a clue

Sarcasm not appreciated.

It's good to clarify for the n00bs. I'm in no way defending Robojo. Just wanna know specifics of his misdeeds is all.

Not everyone spends hours trawling through 50+ page threads to get the low-down on scum.

Perhaps should should be a 'sticky' thread with ALL the relevant information (minus all the banter)?

Just saying...you guys are all helpful. But as I said, it's ALOT of threads with alot of banter to get to the actual 'heart' of the matter.

Good Lord.. why are there still people who pop up defending this guy... get a clue

Sarcasm not appreciated.

It's good to clarify for the n00bs. I'm in no way defending Robojo. Just wanna know specifics of his misdeeds is all.

Not everyone spends hours trawling through 50+ page threads to get the low-down on scum.

Perhaps should should be a 'sticky' thread with ALL the relevant information (minus all the banter)?

Just saying...you guys are all helpful. But as I said, it's ALOT of threads with alot of banter to get to the actual 'heart' of the matter.

Shawn,

He may now be screwing people less than he used to BUT he is without question still screwing people (thumbs u

In my case, before i found the boards, i bought a raw X-men 2 from him back in October. It was advertised as a 9.2-9.4. Of course, when i got it slabbed, it came back a 8.0.

I started a thread about it in the "silver" forum and boardies started linking other X-men 2's that i could possibly buy as a replacement. Turns out that one of those links was the book i bought from him. Danny bought a slabbed 8.5 X-men 2 from WW comics back in April, cracked it out of the slab and then sold it on eBay to me as a 9.2-9.4.

Not as bad a cracking a PLOD and selling it as unrestored but still an attempt to rip someone off. Like i said, he isnt screwing people as bad as he used to apparently but still a ripoff artist.

At this point, i wouldnt even trust buying slabbed books from that d o u c h e (thumbs u

p.s.- since i know you're reading, Hi Danny you roided out fruitcake :hi:

Sarcasm not appreciated.

http://www.justafanboy.com/ComicKeys/

This message is being posted with the express permission of my clients (mother and child - who is 18).

Today we appeared in Queens County Family Court against Mr. Dupcak for over one hour. We were technically scheduled to begin the support trial but several pending issues required resolution. Of particular discussion was my pending Motion to Compel Mr. Dupcak to comply with discovery requests I submitted upon him, such as a notice to take his deposition, as well as to secure formal permission to depose certain non-party witnesses. This includes, and is not limited to, Richard Koos, the alleged proprietor behind Robojo33 on E-bay.

The Court ordered Mr. Dupcak to respond to my discovery requests and to appear for a deposition, which I plan to videotape, as well as permitted the non-party depositions. These are tentatively scheduled to take place in January and February.

Trial subpoenas were also issued for the same three non-party witnesses including Mr. Koos. The trial is tentatively scheduled to begin on March 31, 2011.

This message is being posted with the express permission of my clients (mother and child - who is 18).

Today we appeared in Queens County Family Court against Mr. Dupcak for over one hour. We were technically scheduled to begin the support trial but several pending issues required resolution. Of particular discussion was my pending Motion to Compel Mr. Dupcak to comply with discovery requests I submitted upon him, such as a notice to take his deposition, as well as to secure formal permission to depose certain non-party witnesses. This includes, and is not limited to, Richard Koos, the alleged proprietor behind Robojo33 on E-bay.

The Court ordered Mr. Dupcak to respond to my discovery requests and to appear for a deposition, which I plan to videotape, as well as permitted the non-party depositions. These are tentatively scheduled to take place in January and February.

Trial subpoenas were also issued for the same three non-party witnesses including Mr. Koos. The trial is tentatively scheduled to begin on March 31, 2011.

:applause: Keep at it Mark

Good work Mark!!!

Any chance you can stream the video of you deposing him live on here?!? lol

Is Danny claiming that Koos is robojo on eBay? The emails he sent me just a few weeks ago from his eBay email adress robotics223 or whatever claimed that he was perry stroud of the stroud Corp. I don't know if that would help or matters at all but if it does, let me know and I'll forward them to you.

I would depose Perry Stroud but the problem is he doesn't exist! ;)

Mark, does any of this make a wit with Ebay, his primary means of income??

Absolutely. His source of income, OR that of anyone who helps support him (i.e., Richard Koos, a/k/a Robojo33), is now directly at issue in the child support case. That means I have the authority to explore any $ that comes in, its source and its disposition as this information will impact the determination as to whether Mr. Dupcak has to pay for his son's college expenses and if so in what amount.

PS: God bless you for what you do. :angel:

Much appreciated. :hi:

Trial subpoenas were also issued for the same three non-party witnesses including Mr. Koos.

Priceless. :applause:

Good to see you around Brian. (thumbs u

Good to be back. I'll call you next week so you can catch me up.

Trial subpoenas were also issued for the same three non-party witnesses including Mr. Koos.

Priceless. :applause:

Good to see you around Brian. (thumbs u

Good to be back. I'll call you next week so you can catch me up.

;)

Absolutely. His source of income, OR that of anyone who helps support him (i.e., Richard Koos, a/k/a Robojo33), is now directly at issue in the child support case. That means I have the authority to explore any $ that comes in, its source and its disposition as this information will impact the determination as to whether Mr. Dupcak has to pay for his son's college expenses and if so in what amount.

If DD turns out to really be Mr Koos/Robojo33 and it is public record please forward this information so I can put this as part of a puzzle I am assembling for Ebay.

If DD turns out to really be Mr Koos/Robojo33 and it is public record please forward this information so I can put this as part of a puzzle I am assembling for Ebay.

meh