• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alot of nice books For Sale....please check them out. REDUCED PRICES!

132 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Almost two weeks ago I posted over in General that I was going to take a sabbatical from collecting. I mentioned in that post that I would be selling some books in order to clean up some time payment deals that I have going on. Just want to start the new year and this time off from collecting right.

As always :takeit: takes the book. All books will be shipped safely and securely by Priority Mail, to be paid by the buyer unless stated otherwise. Alot of you guys have bought from me in the past and know I try to grade conservatively. If you don't agree with my grading on raw books, contact me and send it back. I don't want to ever have any hard feelings with a fellow board member.

Payment needs to be by either check or money order. I have had issues with Paypal in the past and hate using them. With that said, I have sold on here numerous times and have never had an issue with someone paying me by check as I always take these deals seriously.

Thanks for looking at my offerings.

Scott

Incredibe Hulk 340 McFarlane cover and art. A definitie 9.6+ if not for a slight slight stress at "Wiacek" and at the bottom black line of the price box. A very nice copy worthy of a 9.4.

35.00 :news: SOLD to divad per pm. Thanks.

Hulk340.jpg