• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANY LAST OFFERS? - SLABS Batman SPIDEY X-men JLA Avengers GL Hulk FF Defenders

215 posts in this topic

Hulk in the header but no hulk slabs.

My hulk slabs are on page 10

In fact, my best slabs in this whole thread are Hulk slabs

I stand corrected.

:news: I have a 2nd copy of this one :acclaim:

FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #1 ….. CGC 7.5 ….. OW ….. last GPA sale is $477, mine has perfectly centered cover ….. $450

SOLD

board_430.jpg

Yep. Happy to post

:takeit:

on this one.

:news: I have a 2nd copy of this one :acclaim:

FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #1 ….. CGC 7.5 ….. OW ….. last GPA sale is $477, mine has perfectly centered cover ….. $450

SOLD

board_430.jpg

Yep. Happy to post

:takeit:

on this one.

^^

That's one copy of my FF Annual #1 sold.

Anyone want my other copy which is a CGC 7.0 book?

Big thanks to all the people who bought slabs from me from this thread (thumbs u

Anyone else out there want to make a deal on some slabs before I sell them elsewhere?

Remember ......... time payments are available so let's talk

:whee:

SKULL THE SLAYER #7 ….. CGC 9.4 ….. W ….. HIGHEST GRADED PRICE VARIANT COPY ….. $175

Note - CGC forgot to mark the fact it was the variant copy on the label

board_411.jpg

that is because it is not a variant.

and the KaZar 16 is incorrectly labeled by CGC, and is not a variant either.

According to gpanalysis.com there have been multiple "30 cent" variant sales of Skull The Slayer #7

then they are wrong too.

maybe what they mean is that there are multiple sales of incorrectly labeled Skull 7 books. I know Matt Nelson used to have one.

There are several books like this. Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Tales both have books that look smell and feel like a variant, but are not. There are no 25 cent versions.

Lastly it falls out of the price variant date range which run five consecutive months from April to August. The two exceptions are KaZar 16 and Inhumans 5. Those two books do not have 25 cent versions.

so, do you think I am lying to you?

SKULL THE SLAYER #7 ….. CGC 9.4 ….. W ….. HIGHEST GRADED PRICE VARIANT COPY ….. $175

board_411.jpg

According to gpanalysis.com there have been multiple "30 cent" variant sales of Skull The Slayer #7

then they are wrong too.

maybe what they mean is that there are multiple sales of incorrectly labeled Skull 7 books. I know Matt Nelson used to have one.

There are several books like this. Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Tales both have books that look smell and feel like a variant, but are not. There are no 25 cent versions.

Lastly it falls out of the price variant date range which run five consecutive months from April to August. The two exceptions are KaZar 16 and Inhumans 5. Those two books do not have 25 cent versions.

:shy: FWIW, ShieldAgent is correct - all copies of Skull the Slayer #7 have a 30 cent cover price. You might want to update your ebay auction to reflect that, dekeuk (thumbs u

board_411.jpg

then they are wrong too.

:shy: FWIW, ShieldAgent is correct - all copies of Skull the Slayer #7 have a 30 cent cover price. You might want to update your ebay auction to reflect that, dekeuk (thumbs u

and the Kazar 16