• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW ... 5th PRICE CUT - Lot of 5 Vintage 1970's Huge BATMAN & JOKER WALL BANNERS

6 posts in this topic

I had these for sale last week and they went unsold.

So let's try again.

I have 5 vintage Batman wall banners. I thought they were from the 1970's based on the Batman logo used. Other people are suggesting they are from the 1980's.

Whatever the case, they are old stock, brand new condition.

You get all the banners seen in the photo.

Two are 2 by 6 feet and three are 4 by 4 feet. These are HUGE.

Perfect for your walls and doors. Better than a modern Fathead.

Brand new sealed condition. One package has small tear. One has slight stickiness from the old scotch tape used to seal bag on the back.

First :takeit: gets all of them.

Offers for individual banners will be considered.

My original asking price was $149 and I keep cutting the price.

Price for all 5 is $149 $99 $89 $79 $69 $59 with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in USA or Canada.

Paypal accepted.

batmangtaps.jpg

I believe these are from the mid-80s as I sold them in my shop during that period.

I looked them up through various hobby shops (when this was first posted) and they listed "copyright 1989/1990" on the three above "Rock Tapestries" that I found.

I looked them up through various hobby shops (when this was first posted) and they listed "copyright 1989/1990" on the three above "Rock Tapestries" that I found.

Given that one of them has Jack Nicholson's face as the Joker and that his Batman movie came out in 1989, 1990 would make the most sense.

Are the patterns on these banners in color or black and white?

:news:

what's it gonna take to sell these?

where are the Bat-fans?

there are enough banners here to decorate 5 rooms of your house

how about a 5th price cut ...............

price is now only $59 for all of them shipped

or take any one banner for $20 shipped