• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, october said:

Bought the Green River copy years ago, but never scanned it properly until now. 

On 5/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, october said:

Bought the Green River copy years ago, but never scanned it properly until now. 

001 (8).jpg

I

I remember when this was for sale!. Beauty 

14 minutes ago, c_mkv said:

In the fantasy world where I'd be in the market for the book, there would be zero chance I'd bid on one from someone with 30 feedback and especially with no other big sales viewable in their feedback.  Bad enough I got burned on an X-men 1 for 6500 a couple months ago (which didn't end up going through and eBay shutting down the auction/seller account) not to mention an ASM 14 I bought and the seller never shipped either (which eBay refunded me the money).

43 minutes ago, gotpong said:

In the fantasy world where I'd be in the market for the book, there would be zero chance I'd bid on one from someone with 30 feedback and especially with no other big sales viewable in their feedback.  Bad enough I got burned on an X-men 1 for 6500 a couple months ago (which didn't end up going through and eBay shutting down the auction/seller account) not to mention an ASM 14 I bought and the seller never shipped either (which eBay refunded me the money).

feebay really getting worse and worse with each passing year now. removing the ability to leave negative feedback for buyers who flake was just incredibly daft of them. i too would never mess around with a five (or six!) figure transaction there, especially with a seller like this.

3 hours ago, rsouxlja7 said:

Thought this one would grade out higher but still happy with how it turned out. Looks like the clean/press was able to lift quite a bit of the cover staining but not all. 

930095498_x1ung.thumb.jpg.6be7bf4460d282b2899be3fbbf450fd1.jpgx1.thumb.jpg.327010d944cede6f8675d77dc22c593d.jpg

Could maybe see a world where it's a 2.5, but 2.0 seems correct to. This is without even seeing the back or interior.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, Gruson said:

Congrats to those who own one. I’m looking for a 2.0 to 4.0 if anyone know of one available. Thanks!

I'll have a nice 4.0 ow/w at the Torpedo show in LA or SDCC if it lasts.  If it winds up not selling, I'll PM you.