• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,531 posts in this topic

I just love this cover too, of my top 5 for sure. I bet this book continues to go up for years and will eventually be up there with FF1.  Surprised it’s still affordable in lower grades. They seem to go super quick when available here too. 

1 hour ago, Batmanis#1 said:

Any guesses what it will go for? X-Men 1 is super hot right now and has been for over 12 months but I am not sure with the current state of the world.

Hope it goes for 150 but I’m putting the over/under at 100k

Edited by c_mkv

On 4/30/2020 at 11:57 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

Personally I think with the grade and paper quality it should be worth 150k but with things as they are in the world who knows. My favorite team of all-time the X-Men such a great series and so many cool heroes/villains.

And yet your forum name is Batmanis#1 😂

seriously though this book is rarified air with that PQ. How many nearly 55+ year old keys have white pages?  Crazy.  And people with the ability to pull the trigger on this aren’t likely to be that impacted by what’s going on and may want to move some money from stocks to collectibles. As the owner of an 8.5 I hope this sets a new record as the rising tide lifts all ships. Will certainly be watching.