• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,531 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2021 at 12:17 PM, Ubergeek said:

Well if I am any indication, maybe it will continue. Raising the roof on low/mid grade, couldn't hold out any longer as I buckled and finally grabbed my copy. I had almost purchased a few times since 2012 (actually bought a 2.0 and sent it back as it had a cracked case, which I should not have worried about). Kicking myself watching these go all the way up. It has been something I've wanted to have in my collection since I was a kid and planning to hold for a while. I'm hoping the appearance is ok for grade overall. Waiting to receive but here is a screenshot and glad to FINALLY join the club and support the current demand.

Capture.PNG

Looks great!  As long as you're happy with it, who cares what other people think!

On 1/18/2021 at 12:17 PM, Ubergeek said:

Well if I am any indication, maybe it will continue. Raising the roof on low/mid grade, couldn't hold out any longer as I buckled and finally grabbed my copy. I had almost purchased a few times since 2012 (actually bought a 2.0 and sent it back as it had a cracked case, which I should not have worried about). Kicking myself watching these go all the way up. It has been something I've wanted to have in my collection since I was a kid and planning to hold for a while. I'm hoping the appearance is ok for grade overall. Waiting to receive but here is a screenshot and glad to FINALLY join the club and support the current demand.

Capture.PNG

Beautiful copy! Congrats!! 

58 minutes ago, speedcake said:

I can't believe I actually pulled this off, but look what I got today! I am officially in the club.

Huge thanks to Rick at NewForce and for everyone who bought books from me to help me on the way to my goal. I'm pretty dang excited. It's even blessed by the pen of the Man himself. What more could you want?

142044698_419184299361267_361555681253907916_n.jpg

Very nice colors.  Congratulations!

3 hours ago, speedcake said:

I can't believe I actually pulled this off, but look what I got today! I am officially in the club.

Huge thanks to Rick at NewForce and for everyone who bought books from me to help me on the way to my goal. I'm pretty dang excited. It's even blessed by the pen of the Man himself. What more could you want?

Congrats again! That book is certainly on my want list!

On a side side note, I noticed your avatar...Tower of Shadows #7. One of the few "older" books I own!!! Good stuff!!!

Just now, mrbarlint said:

Congrats again! That book is certainly on my want list!

On a side side note, I noticed your avatar...Tower of Shadows #7. One of the few "older" books I own!!! Good stuff!!!

thx!  Yep, I just swapped avatars a week or so ago. I tend to forget to do it for very long periods, like usually forever.

3 hours ago, speedcake said:

Congrats Charlie! That’s an awesome addition! :cloud9: