• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2021 at 2:37 AM, piper said:

I finally took the plunge and picked up this nice presenting all be it low grade copy. Hopefully, I didn’t buy it at the peak of this crazy run up!

Congrats. You have made a sound investment. Keys like this are always highly sort after. In a normal Supply vs Demand model, when demand goes up, supply remains the same, price will only go up. Check back 10 years later and you will most likely smile you made this decision. Time is your best friend in this hobby.

On 4/1/2021 at 6:07 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

For all those panic sellers they sell to fast always thinking this is it this is the highest a book will go. Then bang it goes higher.

If you need the funds then sell if not just hold on and wait. Why bother if you are not strapped for immediate cash.

I agree....saw a 6.0 selling for 40k or 45k in trade, and momentarily I was thinking 'upgrade' but then I was like naw I'll hold my 5.5 for awhile longer

3 hours ago, NightBreed74 said:

My mutant grail ticket. Sold it in February as I needed cash, but the buyer backed out. Sold XM 2-10 instead  (worship)

213D8E6A-74C1-4306-9DE3-83CE16D333BF.jpeg

96F10C6B-9491-40FF-B768-F7E780380957.jpeg

It's probably one of those situations where your really glad the buyer backed out! 

This book has moved so much just since February! 

Edited by KCOComics

39 minutes ago, SECollector said:

I am pretty sure I posted my ticket to the club some years ago, but I am really happy that I still own it. I hadn't checked GPA on this for a couple of years and boy was I surprised to see that out of the sudden its probably the most valuable book in my little collection.

I got this book in 2016 and considered then that it was really undervalued. Kinda bummed that I waited to get X-Men #4 "sometime later"... O.o

X-Men-1-F.jpg

Oh Snap Nic Cage book!

1 hour ago, SECollector said:

I am pretty sure I posted my ticket to the club some years ago, but I am really happy that I still own it. I hadn't checked GPA on this for a couple of years and boy was I surprised to see that out of the sudden its probably the most valuable book in my little collection.

I got this book in 2016 and considered then that it was really undervalued. Kinda bummed that I waited to get X-Men #4 "sometime later"... O.o

X-Men-1-F.jpg

Nice book! 

I am in the same boat regarding X-Men #4. It for sure will be the last or at least one of the last issues I get to complete my run. Just forced to wait it out for now and see what happens with the price. Oh well