• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,530 posts in this topic

I am going to start this thread now that mine #1 is gone and keep track of as many of the sales as possible like the showcase #22 thread. Feel free to pm me with any sales that I missed. I am just going to focus from 1/2010 forward.

9.4 - Feb CL auction - ?

9.2 - Pedigree - $55,000 (1/10)

9.2 - Feb CL auction - ?

9.0 - Jan CL auction - $22,506 (1/10)

9.0 - CL sale - $22,000 (1/10)

8.5 - Jan CL auction - $12,575 (1/10) mine copy, going to a good home I hope. It has been with me since 2003 but it is time to let it go.

8.5 - Feb Qualitycomix auction - ?

Post your prized X-men #1 folks :applause:

Posting this again but since i'm officially part of the club it wouldn't hurt to post it again. Very stoked! It's not payed off for a couple weeks but it's still mine.

Ext. restoration includes color touch, piece added, and staple reinforcement

Metropolis has it graded as a 4.0 apparent and I think that's fairly accurate.

With my big tax return coming and all my other 1-66 run i've been buying being in the VF range, this book is a good place holder but not up to par with the others. So I might save the money and use it on a 5.0 unrestored graded or so and either sell this or trade it. OR keep a reading copy haha.

2re5vlc.jpg

Edited by TheDanimal

This was the first CGC slab I ever bought back in late 2000. Note it's not only an old-style slab, but it's OLD-OLD-style--one of the original CGC cases before they introduced the inner well.

xmen1.jpg