• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,529 posts in this topic

wowza...Feb is going to be a doozy of a month for high grade X-men #1. At least 5 books from 8.0 to 9.4

9.4 - Feb CL auction - ?

9.2 - Pedigree - $55,000 (1/10)

9.2 - Feb CL auction - ?

9.0 - Jan CL auction - $22,506 (1/10)

9.0 - CL sale - $22,000 (1/10)

8.5 - Jan CL auction - $12,575 (1/10) mine copy, going to a good home I hope. It has been with me since 2003 but it is time to let it go.

8.5 - Feb Qualitycomix auction - ?

8.5 - Feb CL auction?

8.0 - Feb CL auction?

6.0 - Feb CL auction?

4.0 - Jan CL auction - $1300

3.0 - Feb CL auction?

3.0 - Feb Qualitycomix auction - ?

when I have a chance later to comb all the auction sites, I will expand the grade all the way to the bottom so the list will be useful for all (thumbs u

Edited by etanick

still no book....tomorrow my day off so maybe ill be lucky and it will come =(
you can track registered mail.. or better yet, call cgc and get your grade (thumbs u

still no book....tomorrow my day off so maybe ill be lucky and it will come =(
you can track registered mail.. or better yet, call cgc and get your grade (thumbs u

i sent it in 3rd party so i dont have any of the info..other then they shipped it friday morning...

and its been so long i want ti atleast have the fun to finding out the grade when its in hand lol

Here's my copy that I picked up off of eBay last year:

X-Men1GD-.jpg

X-Men1GD-Back.jpg

I'm calling it about a 1.8 (GD-) due to the stain across the top of the front cover (looks like some kind of tape stain...not sure). What's funny is you'll notice the shadowing of the lettering from the top of the front cover has transferred to the top of the back cover. It's almost like something happened to the book when the front cover was opened and wrapped around behind the back cover.

Anyway, I'm glad to have a copy of this book. It completed my entire X-Men run from 1 thru today's newest issue. I took advantage of the big Windows Live discounts that were going on last year and only paid about $375 for this copy. (thumbs u