• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,530 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, CashMoney said:

Have you?  

I've used Comiclink for years for buying and selling.  I can't even count the number of times.

I've never noticed a pattern of my bid being bid up to right below my max.

In fact, I bid on a very big book in this last auction and it ended thousands below my max.

On 4/25/2017 at 1:00 AM, BIZZARRO said:

I will post as soon as I'm contacted. I'm assuming they will need me to upload the cgc grade and graders notes, invoice ( even though I won't be paid for the encapsulation, grading and pressing.) And his listing from eBay. Just a bummer when I thought I picked up another key book for my collection and instead was taken for a ride

If you dont mind me asking, what was the resolution to this? I really hope the scammer didnt prevail.

17 hours ago, BIZZARRO said:

PayPal came through and refunded all my money, I lost the grading fee and press fee

Grats on getting your money back! Stinks you lost some money, but hopefully you feel relieved and can move on gaining knowledge from this experience.

On Saturday, June 03, 2017 at 9:29 PM, BoucheC said:

Here is my newly acquired grail!! Can't wait to display it!!

IMG_4121.PNG

I have the same graded copy with about the same colors. Great comic to own. Is this your best grail? 

I put this X-Men 1 9.2 on watch as it was going to auction on ComicConnect.

Guess someone decided he couldn't wait for the auction and sent in an offer. Sold for 50K

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=721214

Edited by Gotham Kid

5 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

I put this X-Men 1 9.2 on watch as it was going to auction on ComicConnect.

Guess someone decided he couldn't wait for the auction and sent in an offer. Sold for 50K

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=721214

dirt cheap. consignor left moolah on the table by choosing the BIN-pos imho ...