• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,530 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, SECollector said:

Light / dark green variations... You get to learn something new each and every day in these boards hm

Yes, and it gives us something else to obsess about. It seems like the majority of copies have the lighter green, as does my personal copy. Last year I held dark green 'variant' in hand and it was very impressive. If the cover colors are vibrant, the dark green combined with bright red against a glossy white background can be breathtaking. 

39 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Same as it was last week and the week before.

I meant over the last year has demand been the same or is it slower or are more people buying? What grades are moving the best?

Edited by SC22

47 minutes ago, SC22 said:

I meant over the last year has demand been the same or is it slower or are more people buying? What grades are moving the best?

Slowly rising in most grades.  It is not burning up the charts, but if you buy a copy at or near GPA you are unlikely to lose money, and if you plan on holding for at least 2 or 3 years you should be up.