• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,531 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:56 AM, october said:

Bought the Green River copy years ago, but never scanned it properly until now. 

001 (8).jpg

That's a beauty!! I have a soft spot for Green River's :cloud9:  Did it come with one of these cool certs from Shin?

spidey annual  1 bc097 (2).jpg

10 hours ago, Darthbryan said:

Happy to be in the "big boy" club with this one.  This was a major bucket list milestone for me. 

IMG_2290.jpg

Looks like a copy I owned 16 years ago. Do you know the history of this book?

On 7/4/2019 at 6:14 AM, Darthbryan said:

Happy to be in the "big boy" club with this one.  This was a major bucket list milestone for me. 

IMG_2290.jpg

Looks like a great candidate for an upgrade, potentially.

Hello,

I just joined CGC as a paid member. Today I submitted my Uncanny x-men #1 for walk thru grading. I went to the census and typed in x-men #1 and I cant find any of these? I dont know what im doing wrong? Can anyone tell me how to find how many of these CGC has graded and what the average selling price for these are? 

On 7/25/2019 at 2:59 PM, www.alexgross.com said:

no new xmen movie was announced at comic con, so now they are just giving these away. thanks to @blazingbob for giving me this one! very excited, it's one of my best presenting keys now. 

xmen1-7.0WP-front.jpg

I believe a movie called mutants was announced to be in development for phase 5, which is the new name of the X-Men movie.

Edited by LDarkseid1

5 hours ago, Gruson said:

This book is on fire right now. So many people want much more than GPA.  A dealer wanted $5k for a 2.0...

It took a while but I finally scored a nice copy for less than GPA and no chipping either.  Thankfully there are some people out there who will help you out.  Loving the quality of this 4.0  too.  

So if you’re looking, have patience!

DF3C35B4-92BF-44C3-9A6E-7FDC3AAD136D.jpeg

Superb book to own. Congrats.

10 hours ago, Gruson said:

This book is on fire right now. So many people want much more than GPA.  A dealer wanted $5k for a 2.0...

It took a while but I finally scored a nice copy for less than GPA and no chipping either.  Thankfully there are some people out there who will help you out.  Loving the quality of this 4.0  too.  

So if you’re looking, have patience!

DF3C35B4-92BF-44C3-9A6E-7FDC3AAD136D.jpeg

Thats a really nice looking 4.0!

On 7/25/2019 at 10:20 PM, Ronniegoforth said:

Hello,

I just joined CGC as a paid member. Today I submitted my Uncanny x-men #1 for walk thru grading. I went to the census and typed in x-men #1 and I cant find any of these? I dont know what im doing wrong? Can anyone tell me how to find how many of these CGC has graded and what the average selling price for these are? 

Did anyone ever answer you?

It wasn't "Uncanny" X-Men in 1963.  It was just X-Men.

Here's the CGC Census for X-Men #1 (1963): https://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=X-Men&issue=1&publisher=Marvel+Comics&year=1963&issuedate=9/63