• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale or Trade - Lot of 105 Pulps with “Damsels In Distress” covers

4 posts in this topic

For the last year I have been buying pulp mags with “damsels in distress” covers, hot girls, good girl art, bad girl art, etc.

But they are taking me away from my main focus of collecting Batman. :cloud9:

So I am going to sell the mags. I am offering a lot of 105 mags here. They are from the 1930’s to the mid-1960’s.

I will first offer them in one giant lot.

If they do not sell as a lot, then I would be willing to sell specific issues or smaller groups of mags. So if you want some of my mags, but don’t want to buy all of them, then send me a PM so I know that you are interested.

I will also consider trading the whole lot for quality low grade raw golden age books, or high grade pre-1980 CGC slabs.

My price for all 105 pulp mags is $1500 including shipping and insurance within USA.

That's the paypal personal price, if using regular paypal please add 3%

First person to post :takeit: gets all 105 mags.

If you are brand new to the boards then please pay by check or money order.

Time payments are available, just give me a small down payment and I will hold them for you.

I have plenty of kudos posted, if that matters to you.

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY SO ....... MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON

I have taken multiple photos of almost every pulp mag (except for a few late additions). You can download a ZIP file with all the photos at this

DOWNLOAD LINK

Here are just some of the many great 105 mags you will receive:

m9786.jpg

m9791.jpg

m9637.jpg

m9653.jpg

m9664.jpg

m9745.jpg

m9836.jpg

m9852.jpg

m9857.jpg

m9861.jpg