• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Amends Signature Series Program

43 posts in this topic

I don't know Joe. :sorry: Is he a member here?

Joe Pierson works at CGC headquarters:

If you don't know Joe, he, along with the rest of the staff at CGC, is one of the nicest guys I've met. Always willing to help those around him (trust me, I owe him big time).

He is a well deserving individual.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle!

Well I think it would be nice at least if Joe could post in here and say hi.

Do you even know what Joe does at CGC? I'm surprised the guy has time to go home at night let alone post.

Hi guys,

For those that don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Joe Pierson. I am the new director of Signature Series. I've been working for CGC for almost 6 years and have worked closely with the Signature Series program in the past. Many of you know me from shows or talking on the phone at the office and i'm sure some will meet me at the cons this year since i'll be attending A LOT of them. I'll be fielding questions regarding the new change to the program and will gladly help any of you out with any problems. I look forward to working with you all.

Hi guys,

For those that don't know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Joe Pierson. I am the new director of Signature Series. I've been working for CGC for almost 6 years and have worked closely with the Signature Series program in the past. Many of you know me from shows or talking on the phone at the office and i'm sure some will meet me at the cons this year since i'll be attending A LOT of them. I'll be fielding questions regarding the new change to the program and will gladly help any of you out with any problems. I look forward to working with you all.

I <3 Joe P

Hi guys,

Like I said before, Joe is a stand up guy. Congrats and see you at Mega-Con my friend.