• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Youtube - Frank Miller Dark Knight interview from 1986

10 posts in this topic

Frank Miller is probably my favorite creator of all time but I just watched an interview of him post "The Spirit" and man, he was drunk as a skunk. Not, "hey I just had a few drinks before the interview drunk"....more like "hey, I'm a drunk, drunk".

Kind of ruined Frank Miller for me, that interview did.

:(

Frank Miller is probably my favorite creator of all time but I just watched an interview of him post "The Spirit" and man, he was drunk as a skunk. Not, "hey I just had a few drinks before the interview drunk"....more like "hey, I'm a drunk, drunk".

So that explains All-Star Batman and Robin!

So that explains All-Star Batman and Robin!

And the Spirit. No way was he sober when he wrote and directed that. :sick:

Yup, that is Harlan, the anorak, in the school bus yellow anorak, with long stem pipe in hand.

I was able to use both meanings of the word anorak in the same damn sentence & it killed this thread.

:acclaim:

Yup, that is Harlan, the anorak, in the school bus yellow anorak, with long stem pipe in hand.

I was able to use both meanings of the word anorak in the same damn sentence & it killed this thread.

grats!

grats!

RMA would appreciate this prolix puissance.