• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade game!

310 posts in this topic

I'd trust CGC over some meathead sitting in his mom's basement trying to grade a book using your precious OUT OF DATE overstreet. Are they perfect? NO. But grading is subjective.

Like I said, and what you seem to not understand. CGC has changed the hobby for the better. For the most part, I no longer have to trust another persons grading and get screwed over. I am talking about books I buy online. I usually don't mind buying raw in person as I mostly buy from dealer friends.

let it go boo... not worth it

I'd trust CGC over some meathead sitting in his mom's basement trying to grade a book using your precious OUT OF DATE overstreet. Are they perfect? NO. But grading is subjective.

Like I said, and what you seem to not understand. CGC has changed the hobby for the better. For the most part, I no longer have to trust another persons grading and get screwed over. I am talking about books I buy online. I usually don't mind buying raw in person as I mostly buy from dealer friends.

Let him be a man and voice his opinion.

:baiting:

Let him be a man and voice his opinion.

:baiting:

What? Women and opinions are not relevant? Must one "be a man" to voice an opinion?

No WONDER you apparantly had to beg, recently!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3803914#Post3803914

:baiting::baiting::baiting:

if CGC had pricing like a banana guaranteed milkshake, then the astronauts with 9.4 could salad, without discovering the little homonym for the dealer suplex the wheat penny!

why can't you guys see that?

if CGC had pricing like a banana guaranteed milkshake, then the astronauts with 9.4 could salad, without discovering the little homonym for the dealer suplex the wheat penny!

why can't you guys see that?

[epiphany] *looks to the sky* It's all so clear to me now.

lol