• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing

34 posts in this topic

Just a quick heads-up:

We are confident that this awesome signing opportunity will happen; there are just a couple of details that we need to work on the logistics for. Look for the full announcement early next week.

Sorry for the interruption, now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:foryou:

Just a quick heads-up:

We are confident that this awesome signing opportunity will happen; there are just a couple of details that we need to work on the logistics for. Look for the full announcement early next week.

???

Just a quick heads-up:

???

Big signing announcement that got yanked.

Was a little premature

Will somebody PM me so I know what is going on. I guess this will teach me to get on the boards everyday.

I missed it too Kris, it must have been sometime between Midnight last night and 8 am this morning.