• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SALE: Variants! 20% OFF ALL OF IT! Lots of Lots! FREE Shipping (over $25)

203 posts in this topic

From what I can tell, it's missing two complete folded pages (8 reading pages) from the middle of the book. It still has 52 reading pages, meaning it would have been a 60 page comic.

Thanks. According to Keltner, that book is supposed to have 68 pages so it's missing 3 centerfolds in fact.

From what I can tell, it's missing two complete folded pages (8 reading pages) from the middle of the book. It still has 52 reading pages, meaning it would have been a 60 page comic.

Thanks. According to Keltner, that book is supposed to have 68 pages so it's missing 3 centerfolds in fact.

Wow. Thanks for the info!

MOON KNIGHT lot: (1980's): 3, 5, 9, 10, 16, 17, 18, 20, 24, 24, 26, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 (Marc Spector) 13 (Fist of Khonshu) 2, 4, 5, 5, 6 (Special Edition) 1, 2, 3

(All in great shape: Much better than reading copies, but less than NM+. For the price I'm selling them for, you'll be pleased.) 29 issues for $20 POSTAGE INCLUDED!

(This set is not a part of the $25 free postage deal. This is it's own separate thing)

ANIMAL MYSTIC 1-3 All First Prints. NM (#2 has a finger print near the top front cover and a few minor dings, see scan...the other two look awesome)

LADY DEATH III: The Odyssey FIRST PRINT Gold Edition. A few scuffs,but otherwise a great looking copy; AND LADY DEATH #1 (98-99 series) Wicked Ways Cover NM

All 5 books for $7!

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

WARNING: These are adult themed comics. If I'm not supposed to post these, please let me know and I'll take them down pronto. I'll be up and on my computer all night. Anything too explicit, I'll cover up on the cover.

TEMPTATION #1 and #2 (EROS) Both show some considerable wear as if they've been unbagged and in a box or handled by somebody who didn't wash there hands; though the actual physical condition of the books are good (see the scans). These are OOP and moderately difficult to find.

COUNTDOWN: SEX BOMBS #1 and #2 (EROS) (1995) Both show some considerable wear as if they've been unbagged and in a box or handled by somebody who didn't wash there hands; though the actual physical condition of the books are good (see the scans). These are OOP and even more difficult to find.

THE CFD BOOK of LINGERIE (1994) Shows some considerable wear as if it's been unbagged and in a box or handled by somebody who didn't wash there hands; though the actual physical condition of the book is good (see the scan). OOP and moderately difficult to find.

WORON's WORLDS #1 of 3. Spine stress from a well read comic (see scans). OOP and moderately difficult to find. Around here anyway.

HOT TAILS (EROS) (1996) #1 Shows some spine stress but otherwise a nice copy (see the scan) of an OOP and moderately difficult to find comic.

All 7 for $7!

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

WARNING: This is an adult themed comic. If I'm not supposed to post these, please let me know and I'll take them down pronto. I'll be up and on my computer all night. Anything too explicit, I'll cover up on the cover.

PENTHOUSE COMIX #30 Looks like a finger print and smudge on the O and M and a very small crease in the I, but other than that a very Mint book with great gloss (see scans). Dave Johnson, Jason Pearson...this was good stuff... $8.

IMG_0031.jpg