• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

no doubt man......I caught her over there 3 days after she broke into my house and emptied into a Uhaul.

Funny thing is.....the day she emptied the house was the day I was hanging out with him.......

hm

Yeah, I'm sure that was a complete coincidence.......... meh

Hope things are improving for you, Grinder.

no doubt man......I caught her over there 3 days after she broke into my house and emptied into a Uhaul.

Funny thing is.....the day she emptied the house was the day I was hanging out with him.......

hm

Yeah, I'm sure that was a complete coincidence.......... meh

Hope things are improving for you, Grinder.

the way i feel is improving..... (thumbs u

BigHulkFan/Bill. Sold his collection, so nuff said. Great guy who's greatly missed in the TTA thread. :(

:foryou: Thanks buddy, still read a thread here and there, and I always check in on the TTA thread...lol...miss being around here too...hope all is well!!

It's time for Bustedflush, 40yrs, Spidy-on-tilt, Sniper, CapFreak, Innocucous, Oakman, and Grinder to meet once more for Dinner. :headbang: Bringing party favours is encouraged.

I could do without Capfreak,but yeah I'm game (thumbs u

I do wish he would return and post here now and then. The last I heard was that a board member was hooking up with his soon to be ex-wife behind his back and something about a restraining order. Not kidding either...

From what I remember about that whole ordeal, I hope this guy's got some big limits on his charge cards.

DRX

exactly I don't want to rehash the whole grinder "THING",but one thing for sure I do miss his input on the boards.He does have some issues,whether self inflicted or not that he needs to deal with,but he could come on every now and then and say hi.I'm alive and well.Then again board members come and go so often,who's to say whats the right to do.I think the situation on the CGC boards is we have connected here,we know and have met in person.We have built friendships outside of this messageboard. sorry about going on and on 2c

Okay....sorry I havent been around much. I didnt take the money and run. It paid my rent and bills and fed me for quite a few months. I really appreciated all the love from this board, and at the same time felt awful taking it...Ive never been in a situation where I had to take money from friends....As far as her hooking up with a boardie....all true. Bret Leutzinger*concrete comics* also was a CGC witness. Jon....as far as you go...kick rocks you clown. You and Bret hanging out or something, pulling a WWE?

Anyhow, I love you all....thanks to everyone who stood up for me....means a lot. I will try and keep you posted on whats happening in the divorce....need a lawyer

Good to see you post, James.

I hope things turn around for you, my friend. Nobody deserves things like that to happen to them.

The way I looked at it when I was down and out was that every day I'd think that this was the day it would start getting better. It took a lot of days to start, but when it did, it was better than ever.

No further comment on the people slamming on you, except to say, I don't like it when people kick folks when they're down like you were. It gives me a new perspective on those that do it.

May tomorrow be the day that everything starts getting better for you. (thumbs u

I hope things turn around for you, my friend. Nobody deserves things like that to happen to them.

The way I looked at it when I was down and out was that every day I'd think that this was the day it would start getting better. It took a lot of days to start, but when it did, it was better than ever.

No further comment on the people slamming on you, except to say, I don't like it when people kick folks when they're down like you were. It gives me a new perspective on those that do it.

May tomorrow be the day that everything starts getting better for you. (thumbs u

Nice post Diceman.

Nice post Diceman.

...and the Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day...

:baiting:

Nice post Diceman.

:censored:

James, really glad to see you getting back up on your feet again. I was just browsing through my B-More '08 pics when you and your ex were there... really sad.

Anyhow, if you get the chance to link up with some friends here, might do you some good to see some friendly faces. In any event, we're all here for you man!

-Forrest

Nice post Diceman.

:censored:

:foryou:

Minutekev...or kevnaminute :(:grin:

Also, a few of you mentioned Lighthouse...the first couple of deals I did with him was great, timely shipped and everything....then, I was one of the board members who ordered the Lee Superman run from him. That DRAMA went on forever...But, eventually, I got the books, like three years later. (Plus, it was missing an issue, but he threw in some crappy Supes comic from the 70s to make up for it).

Others I miss:

DarthDiesel

BOC (as someone pointed out)

Old Guy

Hammer :cloud9:

(Just cause he was a )