• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

James, really glad to see you getting back up on your feet again. I was just browsing through my B-More '08 pics when you and your ex were there... really sad.

Anyhow, if you get the chance to link up with some friends here, might do you some good to see some friendly faces. In any event, we're all here for you man!

-Forrest

(worship) I know you guys are (thumbs u

Would be fun but work is kicking me these days. No time for nothin' but work. Building new attractions at DCA in the Disneyland Resort. Fun work but lots of it!
you say 'lots of work;???:baiting:

Yeah, we have lots of work going on down at the Disneyland Resort. You need to connect with the contractors doing the work though. But it is one place in Socal with a lot of work going on these days. Also, have you been following the news in regard to the new high speed rail system in California? It is a ways away but it should result in some big contracts with big work. They want to have functional by 2020 and I have heard others say even sooner.

Hmmm...perhaps I should play Warcraft less and maybe visit the boards more often..... hm
Less WOW,more posting.

More Pew Pew, less QQ!

Hmmm...perhaps I should play Warcraft less and maybe visit the boards more often..... hm

Deathlok misses you.

Well,I finally changed my avatar :headbang:

(thumbs u

If I'm going to be the ULTIMATE WOLVERINE FAN :sumo: I have to at least have a Wolverine avatar

The flip side is...

You never want to be the person at the concert wearing the t-shirt of the band that is playing.

If you were a guy we'd say "Don't be that guy"

Well,I finally changed my avatar :headbang:

:(

I miss the Deadpool avatar.

:sorry:

But I still love Deadpool :cool:

Neither one is very..."girl"ie. :makepoint: