• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

Hmmm...perhaps I should play Warcraft less and maybe visit the boards more often..... hm

:o

You're alive!

Yepper, I am most definitely alive. Contrary to rumors of my premature demise, I am alive and kicking.

He was posting like gonzo and then just vanished. I've often wondered what makes someone post a lot and then just go away. hm

Exactly. He was a chronic uselss thread starter.

Fixed that for you.

He was posting like gonzo and then just vanished. I've often wondered what makes someone post a lot and then just go away. hm

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, his ridiculous threads were more fun than most of the "look who just got cast as Zatanna's rabbit," "look at how I just got cornholed on Ebay," or "look how sweet my new scanner is" threads.

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, his ridiculous threads were more fun than most of the "look who just got cast as Zatanna's rabbit," "look at how I just got cornholed on Ebay," or "look how sweet my new scanner is" threads.

When are you going to get lost? :wishluck:

Fixed that for you.

Now if only the rabbit would cornhole someone on Ebay as they tried to purchase the perfect scanner. That would be a thread unto itself.

When are you going to get lost? :wishluck:

Whatever would you do?

After sobbing myself to sleep (or passing out from a glue sniffing extravaganza), I'd then spark a nationwide craze all the kids will call "Where's The Ginger?", based on my reality TV show that will rival The Walking Dead for ratings among 18-45 breakstick armed men.