• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Boardies
6 6

406 posts in this topic

When are you going to get lost? :wishluck:

Whatever would you do?

After sobbing myself to sleep (or passing out from a glue sniffing extravaganza), I'd then spark a nationwide craze all the kids will call "Where's The Ginger?", based on my reality TV show that will rival The Walking Dead for ratings among 18-45 breakstick armed men.

I am a lost soul without my Ginger. To prove it I wrote a rap song about me being a lost board member.

My home boys, fan boys,

Missing out on "G"

The forum where the breadstick,

Armed men can be.

Lost without the forum Dawg,

Got nuthin' with to spin.

Nobody mocking me,

For the s**t I'm sittin' in.

No one there to spin it when,

I'm Runnin' with my dawgs.

I'm scratchin' like cave men,

On the cave walls.

That's all I got right now.

:acclaim:

Does anyone know where AussieRuss has been?

Last post 14 March 2009, last response to a PM (of mine) 19 August 2009.

I've PM'd since, they get read, but no response.

Was it something I said, Russ? (shrug)

I know he's got a new baby (EDC 10.10.09), but if Thing can keep on truckin' with two of the rug rats . . .

There's a lot of boardies I miss. Sal only posts a little bit, xxHBTHXxx only posts once in a while, AlecHolland has stuff to deal with...BuffyFan disappeared for a while...

I guess I have more attachment to you dorks than others do, I suppose. I don't understand how people can disappear. I stopped posting for more than a day, and couldn't stand it.

:(

There's a lot of boardies I miss. Sal only posts a little bit, xxHBTHXxx only posts once in a while, AlecHolland has stuff to deal with...BuffyFan disappeared for a while...

I guess I have more attachment to you dorks than others do, I suppose. I don't understand how people can disappear. I stopped posting for more than a day, and couldn't stand it.

You're still here ? :censored::baiting::news:

You're still here ? :censored::baiting::news:

:acclaim:

I liked Sal's posts, all Aok with him?

Yes.

I was "lost" for my FIRST 7 years on this board, THEN I became a somewhat active boardie. I just LOVE being different!!! :whee:

Wow, you Registered on 12/26/03 so you ain't kidding.

lol Yeah, I had read these boards quite a bit, but just started posting a couple of months ago! :gossip:

Yes.

Cool

Sal's just married and living life.

I think he stepped outside one day and never looked back.

lol