• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

yes..there is a slight mis-wrap..but not enough for me to ignore the WHITE pages...The scan does not do it justice..in person the colour strike blew my mind!! Looks like it was printed yesterday..not 36 yrs ago!!

In fact I was proud to have found all 3 (wolverine)origin/crossover books in 9.8 and white pages 180,181, and 182

yes..there is a slight mis-wrap..but not enough for me to ignore the WHITE pages...The scan does not do it justice..in person the colour strike blew my mind!! Looks like it was printed yesterday..not 36 yrs ago!!

In fact I was proud to have found all 3 (wolverine)origin/crossover books in 9.8 and white pages 180,181, and 182

Show us your set...we would love to see it.

:o Now that is an accomplishment to be proud of!!! (worship)

Ok..only cause you asked for it...may I present Logans Tighty- Whities!!!!!
(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Great thread!

Always been a huge fan of wolverine. (Batman's my first but Spiderman/Wolverine tie in close 2nd (thumbs u )

Only a few weeks ago I had 3 Hulk 181's but I sold 2 and am now down to just 1 :(

The one I'm currently sitting on is a raw FINE+ approximately.

But I would like to possibly sell it as well and upgrade to a CGC 9.0+ in the future! :cloud9:

Hi everyone :hi: my Hulk #181 came in today and I want to show it to everyone.

IMG_0420.jpg

I'm so happy right now :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow, awesome book and great pic. Good for you!

Thanks :grin: now I can call myself the ultimate Wolverine fan :headbang:

I hope one day I can upgrade my book to a 9.0 or 9.2 copy,but until then I'm going to enjoy my 8.5 copy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

IMG_0420.jpg

I hope one day I can upgrade my book to a 9.0 or 9.2 copy,but until then I'm going to enjoy my 8.5 copy :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Great book!

IMG_0420.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Great book!