• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

Everyone always says the market is saturated but it's still the first appearance of Wolverine and a lot of people love this book...including myself!

I sold my 8.0 years ago but want another eventually.

:golfclap: that is the truth and it just gives us collectors a chance to buy a nice looking book we love to own from the dealers who are now selling them at a loss; if the price goes way down we can still feel good because we own a book of a first appearance of a character we enjoy who was in one of the greatest battles of the Bronze age. (thumbs u

Wolverine sux! :baiting:

In a H2H fight against Iron Fist (non-mutant and non-super powered hero) in IF#15, yeah he suct there and his first movie did too. Other then that he is no different from the other heroes.

Wolverine sux! :baiting:

In a H2H fight against Iron Fist (non-mutant and non-super powered hero) in IF#15, yeah he suct there and his first movie did too. Other then that he is no different from the other heroes.

:cry:

Quick question to current / previous owners of this book:

What is considered perfectly centered for this book in terms of horizontal?

Should there be a bit of white on the left stapled side or prefer no white? I prefer the no white, but then many of those copies seem to have covers on the right side that don't completely cover the inner pages.

Thanks.

Killing two birds with one stone here: answering wolv55's question and fulfilling my promise to post a pic of myself with my new 9.6 perfectly centered treasure. The raw one is ~ 7.5

hulk003.jpg

Killing two birds with one stone here: answering wolv55's question and fulfilling my promise to post a pic of myself with my new 9.6 perfectly centered treasure. The raw one is ~ 7.5

hulk003.jpg

Amazing 9.6 Hulk 181 and yes very true an amazing center on it! :applause:

What an amazing Hulk 181! :luhv:

hulk003.jpg

Awesome picture Ronnie!!!

Congratulations once again man! I am so glad that you love it. :)

That is a great looking raw copy too.

it aint pretty, but it gets me in the club lol

hulk181a.jpg

vtcomics pic

(thumbs u I disagree though, I think it looks great!

This one is ugly.....but it still has the stamp, I can read it, and its signed!

wolviereader.jpg

ok, maybe just well loved lol