• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spidey #129 Society

548 posts in this topic

I actually got this painting off eBay before I scored the comic! It measures 24"x18". The artist did a great job. Not sure if he's on these boards or not, but he does have a website. Unfortunately, I lost the link after a hard drive crash.

AmazingSpider-Man129Painting.jpg

:o Is that on canvas?

I actually got this painting off eBay before I scored the comic! It measures 24"x18". The artist did a great job. Not sure if he's on these boards or not, but he does have a website. Unfortunately, I lost the link after a hard drive crash.

AmazingSpider-Man129Painting.jpg

:o Is that on canvas?

Yes. It's an oil painting on canvas; and the artist does requests. I'll see if I can track down his website again.

You might be thinking of the ASM 134/135 debate over the Punisher's second appearance? :shrug:

The Punisher shows up on the last page of #134, but it gets credited as a cameo rather than an appearance, similar to the Hulk 180/181 situation with Wolverine.

You might be thinking of the ASM 134/135 debate over the Punisher's second appearance? :shrug:

The Punisher shows up on the last page of #134, but it gets credited as a cameo rather than an appearance, similar to the Hulk 180/181 situation with Wolverine.

doh! You're right.