• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spidey #129 Society

548 posts in this topic

This book has dived in price quite a bit in the last year. Is anyone buying uber graded copies at this level?

448 copies in 9.4 and up.

Unless there's something in the works for Punisher that I'm not aware of, I wouldn't be surprised to see 9.4/6 levels come down further. 9.8's (27) should be "OK" unless a 9.9 hits the census.

I don't know if this is a great time to buy or sell, this might just be what it is for the foreseeable future until something happens with the character.

This is my copy. I've been thinking about trading it in for an 8.5 or 9.0. Should I? Or should I be happy with this nice mid-grade copy?

IMHO, it's like having a Jaguar. It don't matter how old or what kind; it's a Jag.

Great analogy :applause:

A CGC 4.0 on ebay had 7 bidders and a hammer price of 155.00 :whatthe:...and after the 12 bills for shipping, that's pretty much double Guide for a fairly low grade book. I'm thinking that sale was a bit flukey, but still. ASM #129 in pretty much any grade. :headbang: