• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it just me or...

8 posts in this topic

...does the Fantastic Four have the highest number of cool covers out of all silver-age Marvel comics? I was trying to compile a list of comics with covers I really liked and I was going through each title on www.samcci.comics.org. Spider-Man came in second with a handful and with a lot of help from his rogue's gallery (in my opinion, the best in all comics until Nu-Marvel did away with the -kicking-villains to replace them with lame-o's like Morlun and stories about magical spiders) but just about every FF issue between 1 & 100 have truly classic covers. Do you guys agree?

As long as I have my sword Sting I ain't afraid of no magical spiders....

Oops sorry...been getting into LOTR tonight. crazy.gif

I can agree with you up to a point. I think that the cool covers continued on up to at least issue #123. Issues like #110 (the nice one not that icky variant), #112 Hulk/Thing and #123 the Silver Surfer just to name a few. smile.gif