• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punch Comics 12 - Anyone ever see one ?
4 4

102 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FletchLives said:

My brother passed away a few years ago and he was always proud of buying this. I had it graded afterwards I don’t think he was aware it was missing a couple pages.

A9014C50-7EB2-4601-9FBA-8659E7DBF4F1.jpeg

Your brother was a smart man missing pages or not (thumbsu

57 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Anyone here pull the trigger on Comiclinks Punch 12 in the last few days.That copy really presents nice for the grade and has all the major art there :banana:

Can I buy Yours?

I'm willing to arrange a hit on the person of your choosing as a goodwill gesture.

Edit.

This is obviously tongue in cheek, unless the target lives in NJ of course.  :insane:

Edited by G G ®

1 hour ago, G G ® said:

Can I buy Yours?

I'm willing to arrange a hit on the person of your choosing as a goodwill gesture.

Edit.

This is obviously tongue in cheek, unless the target lives in NJ of course.  :insane:

Oh your bad, remember i got that raw many years ago before it took off lol

1 hour ago, comicjack said:

Anyone here pull the trigger on Comiclinks Punch 12 in the last few days.That copy really presents nice for the grade and has all the major art there :banana:

Do you have a link for this auction listing here since I can't seem to find it in the CL auction website?  ???

21 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Do you have a link for this auction listing here since I can't seem to find it in the CL auction website?  ???

It was for sale on buy it now 2/23 went for $8500 for a 1.5  (thumbsu

Edited by comicjack