• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punch Comics 12 - Anyone ever see one ?
4 4

102 posts in this topic

I looked at this cover and it just screams "COOL !"...After a quick glance at the census (just 4 copies graded, 1 at 8.0), this has got to be one of the toughest books to find in any grade.

I'd love to know if anyone has a copy and let's see it !

Photo is only for reference.....

PC12.jpg[/img]

I looked at this cover and it just screams "COOL !"...After a quick glance at the census (just 4 copies graded, 1 at 8.0), this has got to be one of the toughest books to find in any grade.

I'd love to know if anyone has a copy and let's see it !

Photo is only for reference.....

PC12.jpg[/img]

2 on metro's site as i type.

i badly need one; one of 2 chesler's, along with dynamic 8 [another great book, by the way] i need. mike miles has a pretty one. i think it may have s. brittle pages; i'd be willing to overlook that if he were to do the right thing and pm me for my address.

i badly need one; one of 2 chesler's, along with dynamic 8 [another great book, by the way] i need. mike miles has a pretty one. i think it may have s. brittle pages; i'd be willing to overlook that if he were to do the right thing and pm me for my address.

:baiting:

Billy, you know you will always have first crack at this book. I hope sooner then later we both have one.

It's always been one of my favorites, and this one's been in my collection longer then any other book I currently have.

The PQ is a bit of a bummer, but there aren't a lot of these to choose from, and this one presents pretty nicely.

Punch12vg.jpg

:baiting:

Billy, you know you will always have first crack at this book. I hope sooner then later we both have one.

It's always been one of my favorites, and this one's been in my collection longer then any other book I currently have.

The PQ is a bit of a bummer, but there aren't a lot of these to choose from, and this one presents pretty nicely.

Punch12vg.jpg

it's just beautiful, mike. you're lucky to have it, and if it was mine it wouldn't be going anywhere soon. thanks for showing it again.

If you are just interested in the cool cover there was a small shoppe a while ago that made some nice limited edition prints of some cool golden age comics. They are long since out of print but you might be able to round a few of them up. Some were even signed by the artist. Will Eisner and Vince Sullivan did a couple of things. Here are some pictures of the Ricca Punch #12 cover and the cover Eisner signed plus a few others.

Punch%2312Print.jpg

Wow%232Print.jpg

Terrific%235Print.jpg

Suspense%233Print.jpg

Catman%2328Print.jpg

Detective%231Print.jpg

Suspense%238Print.jpg