• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punch Comics 12 - Anyone ever see one ?
4 4

102 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, domuhnator said:

Out all all the GA I own this is the one I get asked to sell the most. Low grade but its the best copy I could find that was still somewhat "affordable". I have been trying to upgrade for some time. Maybe some day but im very happy regardless!

IMG_7442.jpg.25309024fbe8cc5851fded40eb8439fa.jpg

looks good to me :headbang:

19 hours ago, domuhnator said:

Out all all the GA I own this is the one I get asked to sell the most. Low grade but its the best copy I could find that was still somewhat "affordable". I have been trying to upgrade for some time. Maybe some day but im very happy regardless!

IMG_7442.jpg.25309024fbe8cc5851fded40eb8439fa.jpg

There are some books that you just can't be picky about, and I would say this one qualifies.  (thumbsu

2 minutes ago, domuhnator said:

So did the 4.0 that just ended go higher or lower then expected? I Though it was going 10K+

I would have bid 10k+ but the address writing killed it for me

50 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I would have bid 10k+ but the address writing killed it for me

I agree nothing like writing someones address right in the skull 

22 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

I won the Punch 12 on Clink. Very, very happy with the final hammer and that I didn't have to compete with @G.A.tor :) 

Glad to be part of the club!

RAD0D0012018425_173043.jpg

You don't want to get in a bidding war with Rick......well at least we know 2/3 of the 4.0s are boardies :)

pun1.135a.jpg

6 hours ago, shortboxed said:

I won the Punch 12 on Clink. Very, very happy with the final hammer and that I didn't have to compete with @G.A.tor :) 

Glad to be part of the club!

RAD0D0012018425_173043.jpg

Congrats on a special book with an amazing cover 

11 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I also agree. While I am looking for a copy of I am spending that kind of money I would want the certainty of cgc certification.

You sure would