• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

With all the hype surrounding the series and prices for the #1 issue seem to be on the up and up, I really think this book deserves its own thread to join the Spawn #1, Hulk 181, TMNT #1, AF #15 and other threads which recognize some seriously major books in their respective ages!

As of 3/15/2010 there are a total of 437 Walking Dead #1's graded.

368 Universal

9 Qualified

60 Signature Series

Lowest graded is 7.0 (1), and highest graded is 9.9 (4)

There are 168 9.8's and 140 9.6's

And just so it's clear, the book doesn't have to be graded for you to be in the club! You just have to own a copy of the 1st issue :)

Let's see yours!

Here's mine :)

walkingdead1cgcss-2.jpg

your #1 is also white , exactly what i'm looking for :D

i got into walking dead when issue #1 was selling for about 100 $ and i wish i got more than one back then :x

Got those cases on ebay, awhile back. My husband actually picked them out and just said "buy those!". Just search for top loading cases, you should be able to find them that way. Pay attention though - there are different sizes. I only use them on any raw books I have valued at $50 or more, of which I don't have many lol

hehehe i realised that after i posted the msg but then i was like i'm sure everyone here is smart enough to figure out i was talking about those raw cases and not the cgc . when i was in Montreal i asked my local comic store for better cases like the card ones for comics but they said they didn;t have any . but where i am now they dont even have a comic store so i have my brother buying me stuff every week in montreal and i do the rest online .

Thank god for the Internet :D

i need to get cases like those, where did you purchase them ?

i had a moment...i thought you were talking about the cgc cases..lol

I'm not gonna lie - it took me about 2 seconds to figure it out too, and it was my own case he was asking about doh!

I cheated, although I've had three copies in hand lately I had to send two of them on to other boardies :cry:

I just took that photo as I thought it would be the only time I'd ever have two 9.8s in hand :shy:

I cheated, although I've had three copies in hand lately I had to send two of them on to other boardies :cry:

I just took that photo as I thought it would be the only time I'd ever have two 9.8s in hand :shy:

lol I would have taken a pic like that too.