• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

Hoarder

(worship)

I'm "sharing" as fast as I can :whee:

He "shared" a copy with me :applause:

(thumbs u I believe there are actually 5 examples of me "sharing" in this thread alone (shrug) and 2 on Ebay :gossip:

here is mine

cat98.JPG

that is one cute kitten. we rescued a kitten 4 months ago and she is about 6 months old now. also cute. something about kittens

that's my neighbors kitten , they bring it over to play around with my cat , they are always on my comic book boxes

kira.JPG

that day i put the wd #1 to take a pic of it and the kitten just ran and sat on it and then looked at me like it owned it

here is mine

cat98.JPG

that is one cute kitten. we rescued a kitten 4 months ago and she is about 6 months old now. also cute. something about kittens

that's my neighbors kitten , they bring it over to play around with my cat , they are always on my comic book boxes

kira.JPG

that day i put the wd #1 to take a pic of it and the kitten just ran and sat on it and then looked at me like it owned it

Your cats have good taste my friend, Just don't forget to let them know who is the boss :devil:

here is mine

cat98.JPG

kira.JPG

Your cats have good taste my friend, Just don't forget to let them know who is the boss :devil:

I love my cat :luhv:

Here's my baby, although I do recognize Kathryn's black letter copy...This is the 2nd copy I've had. A couple of years ago I sold my 1st 9.8 back when it was a $350 book. I didn't think it would get much higher than that! I was lucky enough to find another one "in the wild" and got it slabbed.

scan0007-2.jpg

gotta love it!

I've been wondering something. Exactly how scarce are raw copies of this book? (in any condition)

:signfunny:

It sure seems like they are all slabbed! Especially, after Branget's post.

But, the census only shows a total of 437 graded so there are plenty of raw books out there. (thumbs u

9.9 - 4

9.8 - 168

9.6 - 140

9.4 - 70

9.2 - 26

9.0 - 10

8.5 - 11

8.0 - 6

7.5 - 1

7.0 - 1

what would a WD #1 9.9 be worth at current prices?

There's one on ebay with an asking price of like $6,000 I think.

though its been on there for months with no sale (shrug)

The guy bought it on eBay for something like $1,600 and put it back up straight away.

The guy bought it on eBay for something like $1,600 and put it back up straight away.

thats quite a profit margin

thats quite a profit margin

It'll be a matter of time before someone pulls the trigger. Especially if the show really takes off the way the comic has.

9.8s are selling for $700 and were nowhere near that last summer when I got back into collecting.