• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead #1 Club

1,679 posts in this topic

Well see, here I thought there was only one copy out there and I'm somewhat knowledgeable about the CGC books. I mean somewhat very loosely....someone who packs a little more money than I may come along and say "Hmm sounds good to me."

Well see, here I thought there was only one copy out there and I'm somewhat knowledgeable about the CGC books. I mean somewhat very loosely....someone who packs a little more money than I may come along and say "Hmm sounds good to me."

Walking Dead #1:

2 x CGC Universal 9.9

2 x CGC SS 9.9 (with headsketches)

Walking Dead #1:

2 x CGC Universal 9.9

2 x CGC SS 9.9 (with headsketches)

Yeah I could've figured that out if I were seriously about to pounce. My point is that it's not that unreasonable that someone may eventually pony up that money. Especially if the other three aren't getting passed around much.

Hello everyone. This is actually my first post here. I collected comics as a kid during the wonderful bubble in the 90s. I recently took a chance on the Walking Dead after being out of comics for probably 15 years and was completely blown away by the story. After reading all of the volumes, I had to buy issue one. It was the most I've ever spent on a single issue but well worth it to me. Now I just have to get the rest of them...

Hello everyone. This is actually my first post here. I collected comics as a kid during the wonderful bubble in the 90s. I recently took a chance on the Walking Dead after being out of comics for probably 15 years and was completely blown away by the story. After reading all of the volumes, I had to buy issue one. It was the most I've ever spent on a single issue but well worth it to me. Now I just have to get the rest of them...

Welcome...and prepare to spend all your money on WD...enjoy :applause:

Welcome...and prepare to spend all your money on WD...enjoy :applause:

WTTB :applause: and Welcome to the Waking Dead club :applause: (hope you survive the asylum :insane: )

Thanks for the warm welcome! I really never thought I'd get back into comics, but I'm hooked on WD, which will probably lead to a few other purchases :). Before that, I need to learn this whole grading system. I don't know if it's even worth having graded, but I like the idea of the sealed case for presenting. My girlfriend, however, will not haha.

welcome to the boards , I was in the same boat as you , collected in the 90's the got out of it , a friend have me the walking dead now i'm and addict . You should check out Invincible , I think it's awesome 2 .