• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

335 posts in this topic

Grades in. Good luck to everyone except Bryan91. :foryou:

:slapfight: Grades in. :wishluck:

You can ask that your grades be recalled and save yourself the embarrassment. :gossip:

Grades in. Good luck to everyone except Bryan91. :foryou:

:slapfight: Grades in. :wishluck:

You can ask that your grades be recalled and save yourself the embarrassment. :gossip:

I probably should really. lol But I gave it my best shot. :sumo:

Grades are in! This was in some ways tougher but in other ways not. I am pretty confident in my grades though. I did my best!

Good luck to everyone!

Mine are in too....and there shall be only 1. :whistle:

Good luck

:news: GRADING ADDENDUM :news:

I had to call CGC for graders notes, but they did confirm that there is a small tear and wrinkle on the back cover left middle edge of the JIM 105. (There were questions whether it is a tear or just a wrinkle). Anyone who has submitted grades and would like to change their grade on this book only may do so by sending me a new PM.

Can some helpful soul save the images and then repost them as attachments. It seems as of today, photobucket (and presumably other such sites) are now blocked to me from work :mad:

Can some helpful soul save the images and then repost them as attachments. It seems as of today, photobucket (and presumably other such sites) are now blocked to me from work :mad:

...sunny,warm,spring break...and the waves are firing here in palm beach area today....walking out the door to surf...otherwise i would have been more than happy to help.... :devil:

If we all get our grades in we could wrap up this round earlier than Friday at 10p PST. :juggle:

I have 16 grades in and only two contests decided...you guys need to :baiting: your opponents.

Nah, let them sleep . . . :grin:

...sunny,warm,spring break...and the waves are firing here in palm beach area today....walking out the door to surf...otherwise i would have been more than happy to help.... :devil:

:signfunny:

No biggie. I'll just wait until I get home to kick your sunny all over the beach. :slapfight:

I had to call CGC for graders notes, but they did confirm that there is a small tear and wrinkle on the back cover left middle edge of the JIM 105. (There were questions whether it is a tear or just a wrinkle). Anyone who has submitted grades and would like to change their grade on this book only may do so by sending me a new PM.

I sent my grades yesterday around 3pm but my PM has not been read...please confirm you got it.

thanks

This is why it's generally better to wait until closer to the deadline to submit your grades IMO... (thumbs u

This is why it's generally better to wait until closer to the deadline to submit your grades IMO... (thumbs u

No excuses----Get your grades in!! :sumo: